January 09, 2006
Return to DepressionIt rained the whole of yesterday. It looks like it's gonna rain for the rest of today as well. Is there a reason for anyone to feel chirpy about a Monday this blue?
Let me, then, tell you why I'm on the verge of depression.
1. Over the new year, I've learnt kindness and honesty has no chance against greed and dishonesty. So, I hope X's (X being the person who took my wallet and everything else within it) bed is infested with ticks and fleas.
2. The cost of replacing an i.c. if you lost it for the 2nd and subsequent time is 300 freaking bucks. If it's ok to send photocopies of passport in job applications instead of i.c, I would like very much to take up Anna's suggestion to see how long a person can remain identity-card-less. Meanwhile, I'd just borrow books with my gf's i.c.
3. The most productive thing I've done in a week is to cut out 2 recruit ads from Sat's papers. One of them requires a photocopy of my non-existent i.c.
4. I just went to highlight my hair. I walked out of the salon looking... almost exactly like how I looked when I stepped in. Miscommunication and... can I just blame the stylist for her lousy and ill-informed recommnedation? Very disappointing. The boss has agreed to let me go back for a free highlight session anytime. I just need to find another one-hour slot when I have nothing to do and cannot think of doing anything more productive. That would be about everyday till I get a job, isn't it?
5. The rain. The rain that has made even both my canine friends at home so depressed (I'm assuming dogs feel under the weather too) that they just keep sleeping instead of playing with me. Who said a dog is a man's best friend?
6. My messy desk and room. Don't you dare ask why don't I clean it up since I'm so free anyway! It's my room, ok! Bleah!
Isn't it funny how whenever you feel bored and depressed about life, you feel like doing something to your hair? I suddenly feel like cutting my hair short.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:08